Home Inspector Training Alabama
Alabama Home Inspector License Requirements - The average annual salary for a home inspector in the state of Alabama is $70,000 per year! That's pretty awesome But we're willing to bet YOU are better than average......
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Pass ASHI Standards and Ethics Examination
- Pass the National Home Inspector Examination
- Obtain Insurance
- Meet ONE of the following qualifications:
- Category A – Professional Membership
- Category B – Certification or Approval
- Category C – Alabama Licensure
- File application with Building Commission
You can reserve your seat right NOW!
- FULLY updated for 2019
- Online & Hard Copy Textbooks Included
- Includes NHIE Test Prep
- Free Marketing Courses
- Instructor Support
- Association Support
DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
Check out our five star reviews!
READ OUR REVIEWS
You may also use PayPal credit as a financing option:
Ready to change your life? Contact Us for more Information!