Last Revised: June 2023
ATI Training will never sell your information, and there are No Rights of Third Parties.
Social Media Privacy
ATI Training will not require you to:
- Disclose a username or password for accessing personal social media;
- Access personal social media in the presence of ATI Training’s employees or representatives, or
- Divulge any personal social media information.
Personal Information You Provide. We may collect and store personal information that can identify you, such as your name, postal address, email address (“Personal Information“), when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. We may collect and store any personal information you provide to us that may be contained in any video, comment or another submission you upload or post to the Site. Personal Information might also include title, telephone number; your likeness; and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). If sensitive information is collected, we will take appropriate efforts to comply with industry standards for the protection and proper disposal of all sensitive data, both online and offline.
Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you interact with our Site. This information includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see "Cookies" below), and the referring website address.
A cookie is a string of information that is sent by a website and stored on your hard drive or temporarily in your computer's memory. Cookies are small files and won't pose any significant disk-space concerns. You can disable our cookies using the cookie-menu on your Web browser, but doing so may materially affect the functionality of this Site and the information you can access through it. To learn more about cookies and browser functionality, search for "cookies" in the help function of your browser.
How We Use the Information We Collect. We will only use your personal information when the law allows. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform a contract we have entered into with you;
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interest and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- Where we need to protect you viral interests (or someone else’s interest);
- Where it is needed in the public interest or for official purposes;
- Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal information other than about sending direct marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- Deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- Communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, other ATI Training companies or other third parties;
- Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Site and other sites; verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- Enforce our terms and conditions; and
- Manage our business and perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Financial information. We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases, subscriptions or sales made on our Site, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
If we enter into a contract with you relating to study or accommodation, we may collect additional personal information relating to you including:
- Bank account details;
- Billing address;
- Credit card or other payment information to process your payments.
This information, together with the personal information provided to us above at application stage, will be used by us to perform the contract we have entered into with you.
During your studies, we will collect information about your academic experience and progression. This information is to fulfill our contract with you, but it is also in our legitimate interests to use this personal information to monitor the provision of our service to you.
Marketing: Where you have explicitly consented to do so, we may use your personal information to inform you of special offers and new or existing services that we believe may be of interest to you or to send surveys or questionnaires so that we can learn more about your needs and interests.
Sharing with Third Parties. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
- Authorized Service Providers:We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our website. These service providers may be supplied with or have access to your personal information solely to provide these services to us or on our behalf. ATI Training is the data controller and will remain accountable for your personal information.
- Business Partners:When you make purchases, reservations or engage in promotions offered through our Site or our services, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests, and sweepstakes. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant’s offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that merchant.
- Regulators:We may need to share your personal information if required by a regulator or to otherwise comply with the law.
Security of Personal Information.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. Also, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, service providers, business partners, agents and other third parties who have a legitimate need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions or as otherwise agreed and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
Storage and Retention of your Personal Information.
How to Contact Us.
Links to Third-Party Websites.
We may provide areas on our Site where you can post information about yourself and others and communicate with others; upload content (e.g., pictures, videos, audio files, etc.); and post comments or reviews of content found on the Site. Also, such postings may appear on other websites or when searches are executed on the subject of your posting. Also, whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable web pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution concerning your personal information. Once you have posted information, you may not be able to edit or delete such information.
No Rights of Third Parties.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Try these links instead.