Home Inspector Training in Washington
ATI's all-inclusive classroom course is designed to ensure you understand the proper process of a home inspection and current home inspection trends and issues. Learn how building systems work through a hands-on approach. We highlight common construction method issues and environmental concerns and explain correct report terminology. This will allow you to write alongside Washington state law, including the Standards of Practice (SOP). We cover:
- 12 hours of professional practices
- 96 hours of technical subjects
- 12 hours of additional subjects
You will also receive include an entire set-up for business success including business processes, administration and start-up, communication techniques, post-class business assistance and technical inspection support.
Benefits of Online Home Inspector Training
- Begin your home inspector career at your own pace
- Take classes at night and work full-time during the day
- ATI's training program is affordable
- ATI gives you access to the best instructors in the business
Become Your Own Boss as a Home Inspector
No other home inspection training company prepares you better for inspecting homes throughout Washington including Tacoma, Seattle and Spokane. The benefits of a career in home inspection include being in charge of yourself, flexibility in your workload, and a lucrative annual salary.
ATI Provides the Best Home Inspector Training
The All American Training Institute provides advanced schooling and detailed courses required to become a home inspector. Home inspection is a competitive field, but we've got the tools to help you become better than the rest with:
- Association support
- Interactive online courses
- Minimum 5 practice inspections
- Free marketing packages for graduates
Be qualified—not just certified. Contact us to find out more about our home inspector training program.
Interested in becoming a public adjuster in Washington? Learn more about our course offerings and get certified!