Home Inspectors Insurance - We've got YOU Covered.
ATI Training has partnered with OREP for E&O Insurance and General Liability Insurance for Home Inspectors.
Strong E&O / liability coverage is crucial to maintaining a long, profitable career as a self-employed home inspector. Here's why you really need insurance as a home inspector.
OREP specializes in providing a complete package of insurance coverage for home inspectors. OREP has helped home inspectors with their insurance needs for over 20 years. OREP’s Mission is simple: Business by the Golden Rule.
“Thank you Maria, sure do appreciate everyone at OREP. Worry free service year after year!“
-Alan, HousePro Home Inspections
Complete Coverage, Competitive Premiums
“Maria you guys are GREAT, so fast, so easy, so supportive…my first year I was with another outfit and my experience with you has been the exact opposite of what it was with them…Thank you so much.”
-William Bentley, Bentley Property Inspections
- Includes Errors and Omissions Insurance and General Liability. Includes Prior Acts Coverage for qualified applicants.
- Additional Insured for Agents and other Referring Parties.
- Coverages Available: Radon, Termite/WDI/WDO, Lead Paint, Pool & Spa, EIFS/Stucco, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Green Building Inspections, Infrared Thermography, Mold, Septic/Water testing, and more.
- Free Access to the OREP Professional Support Network ($95 value)
- Premium Discount for Experienced Inspectors and Membership in Professional Associations
- Includes Deductible Forgiveness Program Up to $1,500 (reimbursed by warranty company)
- OREP in its 16th year serving the insurance needs of home inspectors.
- Easy Financing Available.
- Coverage can be added for Energy Rating and Mortgage Field Service Inspections.
- Click for Policy Coverage Details.