Public Adjusting and Disaster Relief Courses
Home inspectors can create an additional revenue stream by offering public adjusting/disaster relief.
So you're probably thinking....What is a Public Adjuster?
A Public Adjuster is a licensed and trained specialist that adjusts insurance claims for homeowners, commercial property owners and businesses. Public adjusters are insurance adjusters who work solely for the policyholder and not the insurance company on a particular claim.
In Short....A Homeowner's Advocate in the time of a disaster. Yes, major disasters such as hurricanes and earthquakes, but also hail storms, house fires, tornadoes and flooding..
Our unique and one of kind, three-part program consists of:
- a six month subscription to online training/exam simulation,
- a five day on-demand webinar and
- a five day boot camp. SIX-MONTH COURSE SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES:
- 24/7 access (via username/password) to the Virtual Classroom (Power Point style presentation with audio). This presentation further explains the concepts presented in the book with examples.
- State Specific Public Adjuster Textbook/Law Digest that is “tailor-made” to your state exam content outline. Textbook contains the state exam scheduling and licensing information.
- 24/7 access (via username/password) to the Exam Simulator. Each student receives multiple completed multi-question exams that are randomly generated from our database of over thousands of questions, including STATE SPECIFIC Public Adjuster questions. Scoring 85% or better on our practice exams consistently (at least 4 times) will give students a 98% chance of passing the state licensing exam.
With our Unique and One of Kind of Program, you will learn how to actually BE a Public Adjuster!....Not just someone who knows how to pass a test.