Texas Professional Home Inspector Training
- The average home inspector salary in the U.S. is about $58,000, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (bls.gov). You'll make about $450 bucks per inspection. You'll earn about 28 bucks per hour. On average. Depending on what state you live in, you could make up to $91,000/PER YEAR.
Texas Home Inspector License Requirements
- Pass the National Home Inspectors Examination (NHIE)
- Pass the State Examination
- Get licensed. There are three levels of home inspector licenses in Texas:
- Apprentice inspector. An entry level license. An apprentice must train under the direct supervision of a Professional real estate inspector.
- Real Estate inspector. An intermediate level license. Must be an apprentice instructor, meet certain educational requirements and pass an exam to qualify.
- Professional Real Estate inspector. The highest level inspector license available in Texas. Must work as a Real Estate inspector, meet certain criteria and pass an exam. This is what you’re after.
Get started NOW.
Texas has its own rules for what kinds of coursework are eligible for certification - contact us and we'll help you figure out where to begin.
BE QUALIFIED. NOT JUST CERTIFIED™.
Check in with us for availability for upcoming live classes in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas or other major locations around Texas.
Students across the country agree: our training helps you become the BEST.
Our rigorous training program gives you the tools to excel in your new career, run your own business and make a bunch of money. Just see what some of our students have to say.
CHECK OUT OUR FIVE STAR REVIEWSREVIEWS