ATI Home Inspector Training: how-to's and the latest industry insights
Need Advice Starting Your Career in Home Inspection? Look No Further than ATI!
Learning to get clients and make more money are the building blocks you won’t get from a three-hour test-prep. New entrepreneurs have a tendency to put the cart before the horse, getting business cards, a logo, and a few decal stickers to show the world “See, I’m legit!” Reality check: the only things standing between you and legitimacy are CLIENTS and INCOME. Your goal is to work on your terms – supporting yourself and family, when and where you want, all at a fair price.
ATI Training will not only certify you for a career in home inspection, but we are a resource for anyone looking to be more-than-certified. We’re a resource for our students, teaching them how to market, maximize revenue and minimize liability. Check out our resources available to help you out.
- Why become a home inspector? – See the top 3 reasons people become home inspectors, and learn how to get started today.
- Are home inspectors in demand? - The top 5 things you should know before becoming a home inspector.
- Can I be a home inspector with a felony? – Find out if your criminal record allows for home inspection certification.
- Can I be a home inspector part time? – Everything you need to know to work less, and make more.
- What is covered in a home inspection? – Here's everything you'll need to cover as part of a regular home inspection.
- How long does it take to do a home inspection? – A home inspection usually only takes a couple hours, but varies based on all sorts of different conditions.
- Do you need a license to become a home inspector? – You may or may not need to be licensed depending on the state you're working in.
- What does a home inspector do? – Everything you can expect to do as a home inspector.
- How much does a home inspection cost? - Figure out how much to charge for home inspections after you become ATI certified.